Braves vs. Cubs Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Braves vs. Cubs MLB game on May 22, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Braves
9
2
May 22, 11:40PM Wrigley Field
Cubs
May 22, 11:40PM Wrigley Field
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Braves
0 0 2 0 0 0 6 1 0 9 9 1
Cubs
0 0 0 0 0 1 0 1 0 2 3 1
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Braves ATL
Win %
100%
0%
Cubs CHC
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Cody Bellinger flies out to left field to Adam Duvall.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Braves Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 R. Acuña RF410001100.200
2 O. Albies 2B40110010.250.450
3 M. Ozuna DH41131110.251.400
4 M. Olson 1B51211020.41.400
5 T. d'Arnaud C400000200.000
6 O. Arcia SS41100020.250.750
7 M. Harris CF42200000.51.250
8 A. Duvall LF32121000.3331.833
9 Z. Short 3B41110010.250.500
Cubs Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 L. Vázquez SS100000100.000
2 S. Suzuki RF400000200.000
3 C. Bellinger CF400000100.000
4 C. Morel DH300000100.000
5 P. Wisdom 3B300000100.000
6 M. Busch 1B000000000.000
7 I. Happ LF31200010.6671.667
8 N. Madrigal 2B300000100.000
9 M. Amaya C300100000.000
Loading...

Braves vs. Cubs: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Braves vs. Cubs
  • Date: Wednesday, May 22, 2024
  • Time: 7:40 PM ET
  • Venue: Wrigley Field

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Braves favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 8.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Braves -125, Cubs +114

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Braves: 51%
  • Cubs: 49%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Braves a win probability of 51%, while the Cubs have a win probability of 49%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Braves are more likely to beat the Cubs in the MLB game at Wrigley Field on Wednesday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Braves vs. Cubs predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365