Giants vs. Pirates Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Giants vs. Pirates MLB game on May 21, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Giants
6
7
May 21, 10:40PM PNC Park
Pirates
May 21, 10:40PM PNC Park
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 RHE
Giants
0 0 0 2 0 1 1 0 0 6 9 1
Pirates
1 0 0 1 0 0 0 4 1 7 11 1
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Giants SF
Win %
0%
100%
Pirates PIT
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Nick Gonzales singles to shallow center field. Michael A. Taylor scores.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Giants Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 J. Soler DH410001300.200
2 T. Estrada 2B42131100.251.400
3 L. Matos CF41100100.250.650
4 M. Chapman 3B51211010.41.600
5 W. Flores 1B50200010.40.800
6 H. Ramos LF40100100.250.650
7 M. Yastrzemski RF300000000.000
8 B. Wisely SS000000000.000
9 P. Bailey C100000000.000
Pirates Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 A. McCutchen DH50210010.40.800
2 B. Reynolds RF500200200.000
3 O. Cruz SS50310010.61.600
4 M. A. Taylor PR010000000.000
5 N. Gonzales 2B51210000.40.800
6 J. Suwinski LF31100110.3330.833
7 J. Bart C000000000.000
8 J. Triolo 3B210101100.250
9 J. H. Bae CF32110110.3330.833
Loading...

Giants vs. Pirates: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Giants vs. Pirates
  • Date: Tuesday, May 21, 2024
  • Time: 6:40 PM ET
  • Venue: PNC Park

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Giants favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 8.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Giants -132, Pirates +115

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Giants: 53%
  • Pirates: 47%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Giants a win probability of 53%, while the Pirates have a win probability of 47%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Giants are more likely to beat the Pirates in the MLB game at PNC Park on Tuesday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Giants vs. Pirates predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365