Rockies vs. Athletics Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Rockies vs. Athletics MLB game on May 21, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Rockies
4
5
May 22, 1:40AM Oakland Coliseum
Athletics
May 22, 1:40AM Oakland Coliseum
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Rockies
2 0 0 0 1 0 1 0 0 4 8 0
Athletics
0 0 1 0 0 1 2 1 X 5 6 1
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Rockies COL
Win %
0%
100%
Athletics OAK
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Ezequiel Tovar strikes out swinging.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Rockies Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 C. Blackmon DH410000100.200
2 E. Tovar SS52222020.42.000
3 R. McMahon 3B41121000.251.250
4 E. Díaz C40300000.751.500
5 K. Bryant 1B400000100.000
6 B. Rodgers 2B400000000.000
7 J. Cave RF40100000.250.500
8 B. Doyle CF30100110.3330.833
9 J. Beck LF400000100.000
Athletics Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 B. Harris 3B000000000.000
2 J. Bleday CF41100000.251.000
3 E. Ruiz LF000000000.000
4 S. Langeliers C200002100.500
5 T. Soderstrom 1B400000300.000
6 Z. Gelof 2B310001100.250
7 S. Brown RF31121020.3331.666
8 J. Davis DH31111000.3331.666
9 M. Schuemann SS300000100.000
Loading...

Rockies vs. Athletics: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Rockies vs. Athletics
  • Date: Tuesday, May 21, 2024
  • Time: 9:40 PM ET
  • Venue: Oakland Coliseum

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Athletics favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 7.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Rockies +110, Athletics -124

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Rockies: 45%
  • Athletics: 55%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Rockies a win probability of 45%, while the Athletics have a win probability of 55%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Athletics are more likely to beat the Rockies in the MLB game at Oakland Coliseum on Wednesday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Rockies vs. Athletics predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365