Mariners vs. Yankees Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Mariners vs. Yankees MLB game on May 21, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Mariners
6
3
May 21, 11:05PM Yankee Stadium
Yankees
May 21, 11:05PM Yankee Stadium
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Mariners
0 0 2 0 0 0 2 1 1 6 10 1
Yankees
0 0 0 0 0 0 3 0 0 3 5 0
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Mariners SEA
Win %
100%
0%
Yankees NYY
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Oswaldo Cabrera strikes out swinging.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Mariners Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 J. Crawford SS50100020.20.400
2 J. Rodríguez CF400001000.200
3 L. Raley LF51111020.21.000
4 C. Raleigh C300000200.250
5 M. Haniger RF100000100.000
6 T. France 1B41211010.51.750
7 M. Garver DH41200000.51.250
8 J. Rojas 3B41100020.250.750
9 D. Moore 2B42342000.753.000
Yankees Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 A. Volpe SS40100010.250.500
2 J. Soto RF400000200.000
3 A. Judge DH310001100.250
4 A. Verdugo LF40100010.250.750
5 A. Rizzo 1B310000000.250
6 J. Trevino C101000012.000
7 G. Torres 2B31131110.3331.833
8 O. Cabrera 3B400000100.000
9 T. Grisham CF300000100.000
Loading...

Mariners vs. Yankees: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Mariners vs. Yankees
  • Date: Tuesday, May 21, 2024
  • Time: 7:05 PM ET
  • Venue: Yankee Stadium

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Yankees favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 8
  • Moneyline Odds: Mariners +140, Yankees -158

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Mariners: 42%
  • Yankees: 58%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Mariners a win probability of 42%, while the Yankees have a win probability of 58%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Yankees are more likely to beat the Mariners in the MLB game at Yankee Stadium on Tuesday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Mariners vs. Yankees predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365