Brewers vs. Marlins Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Brewers vs. Marlins MLB game on May 21, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Brewers
7
5
May 21, 10:40PM loanDepot park
Marlins
May 21, 10:40PM loanDepot park
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Brewers
1 1 0 2 0 0 0 3 0 7 11 1
Marlins
0 1 0 0 1 3 0 0 0 5 12 0
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Brewers MIL
Win %
100%
0%
Marlins MIA
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Jake Burger strikes out swinging.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Brewers Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 B. Turang 2B200000100.000
2 W. Contreras C41230110.51.350
3 C. Yelich LF31120200.3331.600
4 W. Adames SS50210020.41.200
5 J. Ortiz 3B50100010.20.400
6 G. Sánchez DH410001000.200
7 J. Wiemer RF000000000.000
8 J. Bauers 1B31100020.3331.000
9 B. Perkins CF31210100.6671.417
Marlins Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 N. Gordon PH100000100.000
2 B. De La Cruz LF40200000.51.100
3 J. Bell DH400100200.000
4 J. Burger 1B50100010.20.400
5 J. Chisholm CF42200000.51.000
6 T. Anderson SS41200010.51.000
7 O. Lopez 2B30120000.3330.666
8 E. Rivera 3B42210010.51.250
9 N. Fortes C000000000.000
Loading...

Brewers vs. Marlins: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Brewers vs. Marlins
  • Date: Tuesday, May 21, 2024
  • Time: 6:40 PM ET
  • Venue: loanDepot park

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Brewers favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 8
  • Moneyline Odds: Brewers -134, Marlins +115

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Brewers: 53%
  • Marlins: 47%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Brewers a win probability of 53%, while the Marlins have a win probability of 47%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Brewers are more likely to beat the Marlins in the MLB game at loanDepot park on Tuesday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Brewers vs. Marlins predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365