Mets vs. Guardians Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Mets vs. Guardians MLB game on May 21, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Mets
6
7
May 21, 10:10PM Progressive Field
Guardians
May 21, 10:10PM Progressive Field
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Mets
0 0 0 0 2 2 0 2 0 6 11 1
Guardians
0 0 3 0 2 2 0 0 X 7 7 0
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Mets NYM
Win %
0%
100%
Guardians CLE
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Pete Alonso grounds out to first base. Francisco Lindor out at second.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Mets Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 F. Lindor SS50210000.40.800
2 P. Alonso 1B40100100.250.900
3 B. Nimmo CF40100030.250.500
4 J. Martinez DH40100020.250.500
5 D. Stewart LF010000001.000
6 S. Marte RF41121010.251.250
7 M. Vientos 3B42211000.52.000
8 J. McNeil 2B42221000.52.000
9 H. Bader PH100000000.000
Guardians Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 T. Freeman CF32110120.3331.167
2 A. Giménez 2B400000000.000
3 J. Ramírez 3B41231010.52.000
4 J. Naylor 1B400000200.000
5 W. Brennan LF41100000.250.500
6 D. Fry DH111211015.000
7 J. Rodríguez RF400000200.000
8 B. Naylor C210000100.333
9 B. Rocchio SS21110100.51.667
Loading...

Mets vs. Guardians: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Mets vs. Guardians
  • Date: Tuesday, May 21, 2024
  • Time: 6:10 PM ET
  • Venue: Progressive Field

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Mets favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 9
  • Moneyline Odds: Mets +102, Guardians -120

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Mets: 44%
  • Guardians: 56%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Mets a win probability of 44%, while the Guardians have a win probability of 56%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Guardians are more likely to beat the Mets in the MLB game at Progressive Field on Tuesday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Mets vs. Guardians predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365