Twins vs. Nationals Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Twins vs. Nationals MLB game on May 20, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Twins
3
12
May 20, 10:45PM Nationals Park
Nationals
May 20, 10:45PM Nationals Park
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Twins
0 1 0 0 0 2 0 0 0 3 8 1
Nationals
0 2 0 1 4 3 0 2 X 12 14 0
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Twins MIN
Win %
0%
100%
Nationals WSH
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Christian Vázquez grounds out to second base, Joey Gallo to Dylan Floro.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Twins Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 R. Jeffers DH310001200.250
2 C. Correa SS41121010.251.250
3 M. Margot RF40100000.250.500
4 J. Miranda 3B40100000.250.500
5 B. Buxton CF40100020.250.500
6 W. Castro LF41200010.51.250
7 K. Farmer 2B40110010.250.500
8 C. Santana 1B30100100.3330.833
9 C. Vázquez C400000100.000
Nationals Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 C. Abrams SS51100010.20.600
2 E. Rosario RF51230020.40.800
3 J. Winker LF42211110.52.100
4 J. Meneses DH51210000.40.800
5 L. García 2B41231010.51.750
6 N. Senzel 3B400000100.000
7 J. Gallo 1B32100110.3330.833
8 K. Ruiz C42200000.51.250
9 J. Young CF42220010.51.000
Loading...

Twins vs. Nationals: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Twins vs. Nationals
  • Date: Monday, May 20, 2024
  • Time: 6:45 PM ET
  • Venue: Nationals Park

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Twins favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 7.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Twins -155, Nationals +136

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Twins: 55%
  • Nationals: 45%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Twins a win probability of 55%, while the Nationals have a win probability of 45%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Twins are more likely to beat the Nationals in the MLB game at Nationals Park on Monday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Twins vs. Nationals predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365