Orioles vs. Cardinals Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Orioles vs. Cardinals MLB game on May 20, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Orioles
3
6
May 20, 11:45PM Busch Stadium
Cardinals
May 20, 11:45PM Busch Stadium
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Orioles
0 0 0 0 0 3 0 0 0 3 3 0
Cardinals
0 1 0 4 0 0 1 0 X 6 8 2
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Orioles BAL
Win %
0%
100%
Cardinals STL
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Cedric Mullins flies out to Brendan Donovan.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Orioles Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 G. Henderson SS31131100.3331.833
2 A. Rutschman C300001000.250
3 R. O'Hearn RF40100000.250.500
4 J. Westburg 3B40100000.250.500
5 A. Santander DH400000200.000
6 R. Mountcastle 1B200000000.000
7 A. Hays LF300001200.250
8 C. Mullins CF310001000.250
9 J. Mateo 2B310000100.000
Cardinals Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 B. Donovan LF50100010.20.400
2 L. Nootbaar RF300002100.400
3 P. Goldschmidt 1B410001100.200
4 N. Arenado 3B400000000.000
5 A. Burleson DH31200100.6671.417
6 I. Herrera C21100200.51.250
7 N. Gorman 2B310001300.250
8 M. Winn SS41220000.51.250
9 M. Siani CF41241000.51.750
Loading...

Orioles vs. Cardinals: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Orioles vs. Cardinals
  • Date: Monday, May 20, 2024
  • Time: 7:45 PM ET
  • Venue: Busch Stadium

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Orioles favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 8
  • Moneyline Odds: Orioles +105, Cardinals -120

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Orioles: 45%
  • Cardinals: 55%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Orioles a win probability of 45%, while the Cardinals have a win probability of 55%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Cardinals are more likely to beat the Orioles in the MLB game at Busch Stadium on Monday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Orioles vs. Cardinals predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365