Mariners vs. Yankees Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Mariners vs. Yankees MLB game on May 20, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Mariners
5
4
May 20, 11:05PM Yankee Stadium
Yankees
May 20, 11:05PM Yankee Stadium
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Mariners
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 4 5 7 2
Yankees
2 0 0 0 1 0 0 1 0 4 12 1
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Mariners SEA
Win %
100%
0%
Yankees NYY
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Alex Verdugo grounds out to second base, Dylan Moore to Ty France.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Mariners Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 J. Rojas 3B400000000.000
2 J. Rodríguez CF41100000.250.500
3 C. Raleigh C310001300.250
4 L. Raley LF41300000.751.500
5 M. Haniger DH41110000.250.500
6 D. Moore 2B200002100.500
7 D. Canzone RF31121000.3331.583
8 T. France 1B40110010.250.500
9 J. Crawford SS200000100.000
Yankees Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 A. Volpe SS40100010.250.650
2 J. Soto RF42200110.51.100
3 A. Judge CF41200110.51.350
4 A. Verdugo LF50330000.61.400
5 G. Stanton DH40100000.250.500
6 A. Rizzo 1B40200000.51.000
7 G. Torres 2B310001000.250
8 J. Trevino C300001000.250
9 J. Berti 3B40110000.250.500
Loading...

Mariners vs. Yankees: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Mariners vs. Yankees
  • Date: Monday, May 20, 2024
  • Time: 7:05 PM ET
  • Venue: Yankee Stadium

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Yankees favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 7.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Mariners +125, Yankees -140

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Mariners: 38%
  • Yankees: 62%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Mariners a win probability of 38%, while the Yankees have a win probability of 62%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Yankees are more likely to beat the Mariners in the MLB game at Yankee Stadium on Monday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Mariners vs. Yankees predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365