Angels vs. Astros Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Angels vs. Astros MLB game on May 20, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Angels
9
7
May 21, 12:10AM Minute Maid Park
Astros
May 21, 12:10AM Minute Maid Park
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Angels
1 0 0 0 7 1 0 0 0 9 13 0
Astros
0 4 0 2 0 0 0 0 1 7 10 0
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Angels LAA
Win %
100%
0%
Astros HOU
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Alex Bregman flies out to deep center field to Kevin Pillar.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Angels Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 N. Schanuel 1B52231000.41.400
2 L. Rengifo 3B50200000.40.800
3 T. Ward LF31210100.6671.267
4 K. Pillar CF51200000.41.000
5 L. O'Hoppe C51231010.41.400
6 J. Adell RF41111010.251.250
7 W. Calhoun DH41100000.250.500
8 Z. Neto SS32111100.3331.833
9 K. Paris 2B400000200.000
Astros Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 J. Altuve 2B51131010.21.000
2 K. Tucker RF30110210.3330.933
3 J. Loperfido PR000000000.000
4 A. Bregman 3B400001000.200
5 J. Peña SS41100000.250.500
6 J. Singleton 1B400000200.000
7 J. Meyers CF400000100.000
8 Y. Diaz C42210000.51.250
9 M. Dubón LF43321000.752.250
Loading...

Angels vs. Astros: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Angels vs. Astros
  • Date: Monday, May 20, 2024
  • Time: 8:10 PM ET
  • Venue: Minute Maid Park

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Astros favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 8
  • Moneyline Odds: Angels +185, Astros -220

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Angels: 43%
  • Astros: 57%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Angels a win probability of 43%, while the Astros have a win probability of 57%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Astros are more likely to beat the Angels in the MLB game at Minute Maid Park on Tuesday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Angels vs. Astros predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365