Angels vs. Rangers Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Angels vs. Rangers MLB game on May 19, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Angels
4
1
May 19, 6:35PM Globe Life Field
Rangers
May 19, 6:35PM Globe Life Field
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Angels
0 0 0 0 0 0 4 0 0 4 6 0
Rangers
0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 1 7 0
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Angels LAA
Win %
100%
0%
Rangers TEX
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Robbie Grossman grounds out to second base. Travis Jankowski out at second.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Angels Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 L. Rengifo 3B30110110.3331.500
2 L. Guillorme 2B000000000.000
3 T. Ward DH40100010.250.500
4 N. Schanuel 1B000000000.000
5 J. Adell RF31100110.3330.833
6 M. Thaiss C400000200.000
7 Z. Neto SS210002000.500
8 M. Moniak CF40110010.250.500
9 K. Pillar LF111200012.000
Rangers Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 M. Semien 2B40100020.250.750
2 C. Seager SS21111100.52.750
3 N. Lowe 1B40100010.250.500
4 J. Smith 3B40200010.51.000
5 J. Heim C40100000.250.500
6 E. Carter LF400000000.000
7 T. Jankowski RF40100010.250.500
8 R. Grossman DH400000000.000
9 L. Taveras CF300000000.000
Loading...

Angels vs. Rangers: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Angels vs. Rangers
  • Date: Sunday, May 19, 2024
  • Time: 2:35 PM ET
  • Venue: Globe Life Field

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Rangers favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 8.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Angels +136, Rangers -155

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Angels: 43%
  • Rangers: 57%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Angels a win probability of 43%, while the Rangers have a win probability of 57%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Rangers are more likely to beat the Angels in the MLB game at Globe Life Field on Sunday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Angels vs. Rangers predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365