Mets vs. Marlins Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Mets vs. Marlins MLB game on May 19, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Mets
7
3
May 19, 5:40PM loanDepot park
Marlins
May 19, 5:40PM loanDepot park
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Mets
4 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 3 7 12 0
Marlins
0 2 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 3 8 0
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Mets NYM
Win %
100%
0%
Marlins MIA
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Jazz Chisholm strikes out swinging.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Mets Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 F. Lindor SS42200010.51.100
2 P. Alonso 1B50100010.20.600
3 B. Nimmo DH42121120.251.400
4 S. Marte RF110000000.500
5 T. Taylor LF51220020.41.000
6 B. Baty 3B30110200.3330.933
7 J. McNeil 2B50100000.20.400
8 H. Bader CF40220020.51.000
9 O. Narváez C40100000.250.500
Marlins Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 J. Chisholm CF400000200.200
2 B. De La Cruz LF40100020.250.500
3 J. Bell DH40100000.250.750
4 J. Burger 1B400000100.000
5 N. Gordon 2B100000100.000
6 O. Lopez 3B40200010.51.000
7 D. Myers RF41121020.251.250
8 V. Bruján SS40100020.250.500
9 J. Sánchez PH100000000.000
Loading...

Mets vs. Marlins: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Mets vs. Marlins
  • Date: Sunday, May 19, 2024
  • Time: 1:40 PM ET
  • Venue: loanDepot park

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Mets favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 8.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Mets -140, Marlins +122

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Mets: 53%
  • Marlins: 47%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Mets a win probability of 53%, while the Marlins have a win probability of 47%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Mets are more likely to beat the Marlins in the MLB game at loanDepot park on Sunday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Mets vs. Marlins predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365