Reds vs. Dodgers Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Reds vs. Dodgers MLB game on May 19, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Reds
2
3
May 19, 8:10PM Dodger Stadium
Dodgers
May 19, 8:10PM Dodger Stadium
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 RHE
Reds
0 0 0 1 0 1 0 0 0 2 6 0
Dodgers
0 0 2 0 0 0 0 0 1 3 7 1
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Reds CIN
Win %
0%
100%
Dodgers LAD
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Shohei Ohtani singles to deep right field. Will Smith to second. Jason Heyward scores.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Reds Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 J. Hurtubise LF101000012.000
2 E. De La Cruz SS500000400.000
3 M. Ford DH500000100.000
4 J. Candelario 1B400000100.200
5 J. Fraley RF500000100.000
6 J. India 2B310001100.250
7 S. Fairchild CF41200010.51.250
8 S. Espinal 3B40110000.250.750
9 T. Stephenson C101000012.000
Dodgers Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 M. Betts SS50100000.20.400
2 S. Ohtani DH40210010.51.100
3 F. Freeman 1B41100010.250.500
4 T. Hernández LF30100110.3330.833
5 A. Pages CF41121010.251.250
6 G. Lux 2B400000100.000
7 J. Heyward RF41100020.250.500
8 K. Hernández 3B300001200.250
9 W. Smith PH000001001.000
Loading...

Reds vs. Dodgers: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Reds vs. Dodgers
  • Date: Sunday, May 19, 2024
  • Time: 4:10 PM ET
  • Venue: Dodger Stadium

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Dodgers favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 8
  • Moneyline Odds: Reds +145, Dodgers -166

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Reds: 42%
  • Dodgers: 58%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Reds a win probability of 42%, while the Dodgers have a win probability of 58%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Dodgers are more likely to beat the Reds in the MLB game at Dodger Stadium on Sunday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Reds vs. Dodgers predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365