Athletics vs. Royals Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Athletics vs. Royals MLB game on May 19, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Athletics
4
8
May 19, 6:10PM Kauffman Stadium
Royals
May 19, 6:10PM Kauffman Stadium
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Athletics
0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 3 4 11 1
Royals
2 0 0 0 2 4 0 0 X 8 9 0
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Athletics OAK
Win %
0%
100%
Royals KC
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Tyler Soderstrom strikes out on a foul tip.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Athletics Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 A. Toro 3B50100010.20.600
2 J. Bleday CF41200100.51.600
3 B. Rooker LF52231000.41.400
4 S. Langeliers DH50100030.20.400
5 T. Soderstrom 1B50110020.20.600
6 Z. Gelof 2B30100110.3330.833
7 S. Brown RF40100020.250.500
8 M. Schuemann SS31200010.6671.417
9 K. McCann C400000200.000
Royals Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 M. Garcia 3B42220000.51.500
2 B. Witt SS31220000.6672.167
3 S. Perez 1B40210010.51.000
4 N. Velázquez DH400000100.000
5 F. Fermin C31200100.6671.417
6 H. Renfroe RF310001100.250
7 D. Blanco LF300000100.000
8 M. Massey 2B220001000.500
9 K. Isbel CF110000000.000
Loading...

Athletics vs. Royals: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Athletics vs. Royals
  • Date: Sunday, May 19, 2024
  • Time: 2:10 PM ET
  • Venue: Kauffman Stadium

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Royals favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 9
  • Moneyline Odds: Athletics +150, Royals -170

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Athletics: 43%
  • Royals: 57%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Athletics a win probability of 43%, while the Royals have a win probability of 57%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Royals are more likely to beat the Athletics in the MLB game at Kauffman Stadium on Sunday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Athletics vs. Royals predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365