Brewers vs. Astros Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Brewers vs. Astros MLB game on May 19, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Brewers
4
9
May 19, 6:10PM Minute Maid Park
Astros
May 19, 6:10PM Minute Maid Park
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Brewers
1 0 0 0 0 0 3 0 0 4 10 1
Astros
4 0 0 0 1 1 3 0 X 9 14 0
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Brewers MIL
Win %
0%
100%
Astros HOU
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
William Contreras strikes out swinging.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Brewers Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 B. Turang 2B51320000.61.400
2 W. Contreras C500000200.000
3 C. Yelich DH40220010.51.000
4 W. Adames SS400000100.000
5 J. Bauers 1B400000100.000
6 J. Ortiz 3B41100000.250.500
7 S. Frelick RF21100200.51.250
8 J. Chourio LF40100010.250.500
9 B. Perkins CF41200020.51.000
Astros Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 J. Altuve 2B52111010.21.000
2 K. Tucker RF52242030.42.000
3 Y. Alvarez DH32100210.3331.267
4 A. Bregman 3B31100210.3331.267
5 J. Peña SS41200110.51.100
6 J. Singleton 1B40220110.51.100
7 J. Meyers CF50320000.61.400
8 V. Caratini C410000100.200
9 J. Loperfido LF30200010.6671.334
Loading...

Brewers vs. Astros: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Brewers vs. Astros
  • Date: Sunday, May 19, 2024
  • Time: 2:10 PM ET
  • Venue: Minute Maid Park

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Astros favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 9
  • Moneyline Odds: Brewers +120, Astros -135

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Brewers: 43%
  • Astros: 57%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Brewers a win probability of 43%, while the Astros have a win probability of 57%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Astros are more likely to beat the Brewers in the MLB game at Minute Maid Park on Sunday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Brewers vs. Astros predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365