Twins vs. Guardians Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Twins vs. Guardians MLB game on May 19, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
Add this game to My Favorites
Add this game to My Favorites
May 19, 5:40PM Progressive Field
May 19, 5:40PM Progressive Field
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 1 2 4 0
2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 3 5 4 2
Live Probabilities
Over / Under
Run Line
Twins MIN
Win %
Guardians CLE
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Will Brennan homers to right field. Josh Naylor scores. Andrés Giménez scores.
Quick Box Score
Twins Hitting
1 E. Julien 2B400000200.000
2 T. Larnach DH400000000.000
3 C. Correa SS40100030.250.500
4 M. Kepler RF40100010.250.750
5 B. Buxton CF010000000.000
6 W. Castro LF40100000.250.500
7 C. Vázquez C000000000.000
8 C. Santana 1B400000100.000
9 J. Miranda 3B31111000.3331.666
Guardians Hitting
1 T. Freeman CF41100000.250.500
2 A. Giménez 2B32121100.3331.833
3 J. Ramírez DH400000000.000
4 J. Naylor 1B310000100.250
5 W. Brennan LF41131000.251.250
6 R. Laureano RF000000000.000
7 G. Arias 3B30100010.3331.000
8 A. Hedges C300000100.000
9 B. Rocchio SS300000000.000

Twins vs. Guardians: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Twins vs. Guardians
  • Date: Sunday, May 19, 2024
  • Time: 1:40 PM ET
  • Venue: Progressive Field

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Twins favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 7.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Twins -102, Guardians -112

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Twins: 48%
  • Guardians: 52%'s predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Twins a win probability of 48%, while the Guardians have a win probability of 52%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.


According to our analysis, the Guardians are more likely to beat the Twins in the MLB game at Progressive Field on Sunday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Twins vs. Guardians predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Our partners