Pirates vs. Cubs Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Pirates vs. Cubs MLB game on May 19, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Pirates
3
2
May 19, 6:20PM Wrigley Field
Cubs
May 19, 6:20PM Wrigley Field
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Pirates
0 1 0 0 2 0 0 0 0 3 10 0
Cubs
0 0 1 0 0 1 0 0 0 2 2 1
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Pirates PIT
Win %
100%
0%
Cubs CHC
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Patrick Wisdom flies out to right field to Jack Suwinski.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Pirates Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 M. A. Taylor CF000000000.000
2 B. Reynolds DH41100100.250.650
3 O. Cruz SS50100030.20.600
4 C. Joe LF400001200.200
5 N. Gonzales 2B40220010.51.100
6 J. Suwinski RF31111200.3331.933
7 Y. Grandal C40100010.250.500
8 R. Tellez 1B400000100.000
9 J. Triolo 3B40200000.51.000
Cubs Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 M. Tauchman RF41100010.251.000
2 S. Suzuki DH110101100.500
3 C. Bellinger CF40100000.250.750
4 C. Morel 3B100101000.500
5 I. Happ LF400000100.000
6 P. Crow-Armstrong PR000000000.000
7 P. Wisdom PH100000000.000
8 M. Mastrobuoni SS300000100.000
9 M. Amaya C300000100.000
Loading...

Pirates vs. Cubs: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Pirates vs. Cubs
  • Date: Sunday, May 19, 2024
  • Time: 2:20 PM ET
  • Venue: Wrigley Field

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Cubs favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 8
  • Moneyline Odds: Pirates +110, Cubs -125

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Pirates: 49%
  • Cubs: 51%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Pirates a win probability of 49%, while the Cubs have a win probability of 51%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Cubs are more likely to beat the Pirates in the MLB game at Wrigley Field on Sunday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Pirates vs. Cubs predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365