Padres vs. Braves Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Padres vs. Braves MLB game on May 19, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Padres
9
1
May 19, 11:10PM Truist Park
Braves
May 19, 11:10PM Truist Park
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Padres
3 0 0 4 1 0 1 0 0 9 14 0
Braves
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 1 4 1
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Padres SD
Win %
100%
0%
Braves ATL
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Marcell Ozuna grounds out to shallow infield. Ozzie Albies out at second.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Padres Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 L. Arraez 2B51200100.40.900
2 D. Solano 3B000000000.000
3 J. Azocar LF000000000.000
4 J. Cronenworth 1B41121110.251.400
5 T. Wade RF100000100.000
6 X. Bogaerts DH40110010.250.450
7 J. Merrill CF50110010.20.400
8 L. Campusano C51111010.21.000
9 H. Kim SS42211110.51.850
Braves Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 R. Acuña RF300001100.250
2 O. Albies 2B40110010.250.500
3 M. Ozuna DH40100020.250.750
4 M. Olson 1B300000100.000
5 O. Arcia SS30100010.3330.666
6 M. Harris CF300000100.000
7 Z. Short 3B300000100.000
8 J. Kelenic LF300000200.000
9 C. Tromp C31100010.3331.000
Loading...

Padres vs. Braves: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Padres vs. Braves
  • Date: Sunday, May 19, 2024
  • Time: 7:10 PM ET
  • Venue: Truist Park

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Padres favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 9
  • Moneyline Odds: Padres +102, Braves -120

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Padres: 49%
  • Braves: 51%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Padres a win probability of 49%, while the Braves have a win probability of 51%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Braves are more likely to beat the Padres in the MLB game at Truist Park on Sunday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Padres vs. Braves predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365