Rays vs. Blue Jays Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Rays vs. Blue Jays MLB game on May 18, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Rays
5
4
May 18, 7:07PM Rogers Centre
Blue Jays
May 18, 7:07PM Rogers Centre
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Rays
0 0 0 0 0 3 0 2 0 5 12 1
Blue Jays
0 0 0 1 3 0 0 0 0 4 10 1
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Rays TB
Win %
100%
0%
Blue Jays TOR
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Davis Schneider called out on strikes.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Rays Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 Y. Díaz 1B313002012.000
2 R. Arozarena LF50100020.20.400
3 J. Aranda DH200000000.000
4 R. Palacios 2B111000012.000
5 J. DeLuca RF42121100.251.400
6 A. Rosario 3B50220020.40.800
7 J. Caballero SS30210110.6671.750
8 A. Jackson C400000100.000
9 J. Siri CF400000200.000
Blue Jays Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 D. Schneider 2B51200010.41.000
2 D. Varsho LF41120000.250.750
3 V. Guerrero 1B41310000.751.750
4 B. Bichette SS300000000.250
5 J. Turner DH400000200.000
6 G. Springer RF40110000.250.500
7 D. Jansen C40200010.51.250
8 I. Kiner-Falefa PH100000000.000
9 E. Clement PH100000000.000
Loading...

Rays vs. Blue Jays: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Rays vs. Blue Jays
  • Date: Saturday, May 18, 2024
  • Time: 3:07 PM ET
  • Venue: Rogers Centre

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Blue Jays favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 7.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Rays +135, Blue Jays -140

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Rays: 37%
  • Blue Jays: 63%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Rays a win probability of 37%, while the Blue Jays have a win probability of 63%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Blue Jays are more likely to beat the Rays in the MLB game at Rogers Centre on Saturday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Rays vs. Blue Jays predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365