Angels vs. Rangers Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Angels vs. Rangers MLB game on May 18, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Angels
2
3
May 18, 11:15PM Globe Life Field
Rangers
May 18, 11:15PM Globe Life Field
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 RHE
Angels
0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 5 0
Rangers
0 1 0 1 0 0 0 0 1 3 6 1
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Angels LAA
Win %
0%
100%
Rangers TEX
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Nathaniel Lowe hit by pitch. Corey Seager to second. Ezequiel Duran to third. Travis Jankowski scores.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Angels Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 N. Schanuel 1B500001000.167
2 L. Rengifo 3B600000200.000
3 T. Ward LF61211020.3331.333
4 W. Calhoun DH500000000.000
5 L. O'Hoppe C400001200.200
6 M. Moniak CF50100020.20.400
7 J. Adell RF31111210.3331.933
8 L. Guillorme 2B500000000.000
9 Z. Neto SS50100030.20.600
Rangers Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 M. Semien 2B410002100.333
2 C. Seager SS40200000.51.167
3 N. Lowe 1B400200300.167
4 A. García RF51111020.21.000
5 J. Heim C500000000.000
6 E. Carter LF200001100.333
7 J. Smith 3B50100010.20.400
8 T. Jankowski CF21100000.51.000
9 E. Duran PH101000012.000
Loading...

Angels vs. Rangers: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Angels vs. Rangers
  • Date: Saturday, May 18, 2024
  • Time: 7:15 PM ET
  • Venue: Globe Life Field

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Rangers favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 8.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Angels +114, Rangers -130

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Angels: 45%
  • Rangers: 55%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Angels a win probability of 45%, while the Rangers have a win probability of 55%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Rangers are more likely to beat the Angels in the MLB game at Globe Life Field on Saturday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Angels vs. Rangers predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365