Nationals vs. Phillies Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Nationals vs. Phillies MLB game on May 18, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Nationals
3
4
May 18, 10:05PM Citizens Bank Park
Phillies
May 18, 10:05PM Citizens Bank Park
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 RHE
Nationals
0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 3 11 2
Phillies
0 0 1 0 0 1 0 1 1 4 7 0
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Nationals WSH
Win %
0%
100%
Phillies PHI
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Bryce Harper out on a sacrifice fly to center field to Jacob Young. Johan Rojas scores.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Nationals Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 C. Abrams SS51310010.61.200
2 I. Vargas 2B50300000.61.400
3 J. Meneses DH50110030.20.400
4 N. Senzel 3B40100000.250.750
5 K. Ruiz C000000000.000
6 J. Gallo 1B300000100.250
7 E. Rosario RF100000000.000
8 J. Winker LF40110020.250.500
9 J. Young CF41100010.250.500
Phillies Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 W. Merrifield PR000000000.000
2 J. Realmuto C50100000.20.400
3 B. Harper 1B41110010.250.450
4 A. Bohm 3B40100010.250.500
5 B. Stott SS41111000.251.250
6 N. Castellanos RF400000000.000
7 K. Clemens 2B212110013.500
8 B. Marsh LF200000000.000
9 J. Rojas CF41100010.250.500
Loading...

Nationals vs. Phillies: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Nationals vs. Phillies
  • Date: Saturday, May 18, 2024
  • Time: 6:05 PM ET
  • Venue: Citizens Bank Park

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Phillies favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 7.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Nationals +146, Phillies -170

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Nationals: 39%
  • Phillies: 61%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Nationals a win probability of 39%, while the Phillies have a win probability of 61%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Phillies are more likely to beat the Nationals in the MLB game at Citizens Bank Park on Saturday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Nationals vs. Phillies predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365