Pirates vs. Cubs Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Pirates vs. Cubs MLB game on May 18, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Pirates
0
1
May 18, 6:20PM Wrigley Field
Cubs
May 18, 6:20PM Wrigley Field
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Pirates
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 4 0
Cubs
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 1 5 0
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Pirates PIT
Win %
0%
100%
Cubs CHC
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Christopher Morel singles to shallow center field. Cody Bellinger scores.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Pirates Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 A. McCutchen DH300001100.250
2 B. Reynolds LF40100010.250.500
3 C. Joe 1B400000100.000
4 J. Suwinski RF000000000.000
5 N. Gonzales 2B400000200.000
6 J. Triolo 3B30100020.3330.666
7 J. Bart C30100000.3330.666
8 M. A. Taylor CF300000100.000
9 A. Williams SS300000200.000
Cubs Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 M. Amaya C000000000.000
2 S. Suzuki RF400000000.000
3 C. Bellinger CF41200010.51.250
4 C. Morel 3B30110100.3330.833
5 M. Tauchman DH300000100.000
6 I. Happ LF200001000.333
7 N. Madrigal 2B30100000.3330.666
8 M. Mastrobuoni SS300000000.000
9 M. Busch 1B000001001.000
Loading...

Pirates vs. Cubs: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Pirates vs. Cubs
  • Date: Saturday, May 18, 2024
  • Time: 2:20 PM ET
  • Venue: Wrigley Field

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Cubs favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 8.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Pirates +170, Cubs -174

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Pirates: 39%
  • Cubs: 61%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Pirates a win probability of 39%, while the Cubs have a win probability of 61%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Cubs are more likely to beat the Pirates in the MLB game at Wrigley Field on Saturday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Pirates vs. Cubs predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365