Mariners vs. Orioles Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Mariners vs. Orioles MLB game on May 18, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Mariners
4
3
May 18, 8:05PM Oriole Park at Camden Yards
Orioles
May 18, 8:05PM Oriole Park at Camden Yards
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Mariners
0 0 0 0 0 0 2 2 0 4 7 0
Orioles
0 1 1 0 0 0 0 0 1 3 6 0
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Mariners SEA
Win %
100%
0%
Orioles BAL
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Adley Rutschman strikes out on a foul tip.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Mariners Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 J. Rojas 2B300002100.400
2 J. Rodríguez CF51200030.40.800
3 C. Raleigh C41110010.250.750
4 M. Garver DH400000200.000
5 L. Raley LF41100000.250.500
6 D. Moore SS31210000.6672.083
7 M. Haniger RF200100000.000
8 T. France 1B40110010.250.750
9 L. Urías 3B300001100.250
Orioles Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 G. Henderson SS31111200.3331.933
2 A. Rutschman C500000300.000
3 R. O'Hearn 1B40110000.250.500
4 A. Santander DH400000000.000
5 J. Westburg 3B31100110.3331.500
6 C. Cowser RF100003000.750
7 A. Hays LF300100100.000
8 C. Mullins CF40100010.250.500
9 K. Stowers PH100000000.000
Loading...

Mariners vs. Orioles: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Mariners vs. Orioles
  • Date: Saturday, May 18, 2024
  • Time: 4:05 PM ET
  • Venue: Oriole Park at Camden Yards

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Orioles favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 7.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Mariners +120, Orioles -135

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Mariners: 43%
  • Orioles: 57%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Mariners a win probability of 43%, while the Orioles have a win probability of 57%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Orioles are more likely to beat the Mariners in the MLB game at Oriole Park at Camden Yards on Saturday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Mariners vs. Orioles predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365