Reds vs. Dodgers Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Reds vs. Dodgers MLB game on May 17, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Reds
3
7
May 18, 2:10AM Dodger Stadium
Dodgers
May 18, 2:10AM Dodger Stadium
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Reds
0 0 0 1 1 1 0 0 0 3 7 1
Dodgers
1 0 2 0 0 0 2 2 X 7 9 2
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Reds CIN
Win %
0%
100%
Dodgers LAD
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Jeimer Candelario lines out to shallow infield to Freddie Freeman. Tyler Stephenson doubled off first.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Reds Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 J. India 2B41100000.250.500
2 E. De La Cruz SS400000200.000
3 S. Steer LF400100000.000
4 T. Stephenson C41211000.51.750
5 J. Candelario 1B40100000.250.500
6 J. Hurtubise DH000000000.000
7 J. Fraley RF100000100.000
8 S. Espinal 3B30100000.3330.666
9 W. Benson CF300000000.000
Dodgers Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 M. Betts SS42111110.251.400
2 S. Ohtani DH42121010.251.250
3 F. Freeman 1B210001000.500
4 W. Smith C30110100.3330.833
5 T. Hernández LF40100000.250.500
6 G. Lux 2B40100000.250.500
7 A. Pages CF41100000.250.500
8 J. Heyward RF31121000.3331.833
9 K. Hernández 3B40200000.51.000
Loading...

Reds vs. Dodgers: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Reds vs. Dodgers
  • Date: Friday, May 17, 2024
  • Time: 10:10 PM ET
  • Venue: Dodger Stadium

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Dodgers favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 8.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Reds +160, Dodgers -190

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Reds: 34%
  • Dodgers: 66%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Reds a win probability of 34%, while the Dodgers have a win probability of 66%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Dodgers are more likely to beat the Reds in the MLB game at Dodger Stadium on Saturday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Reds vs. Dodgers predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365