Athletics vs. Royals Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Athletics vs. Royals MLB game on May 17, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Athletics
2
6
May 17, 11:40PM Kauffman Stadium
Royals
May 17, 11:40PM Kauffman Stadium
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Athletics
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 2 4 0
Royals
1 0 0 0 0 5 0 0 X 6 11 0
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Athletics OAK
Win %
0%
100%
Royals KC
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Zack Gelof grounds out to shortstop, Bobby Witt to Vinnie Pasquantino.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Athletics Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 A. Toro LF41200000.51.000
2 J. Bleday CF40100000.250.750
3 B. Rooker DH400000300.000
4 S. Langeliers C21121210.52.750
5 Z. Gelof 2B400000200.000
6 J. Davis 1B300000100.000
7 M. Schuemann SS300000000.000
8 T. Nevin RF200001000.333
9 B. Harris 3B300000300.000
Royals Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 M. Garcia 3B51131010.21.000
2 B. Witt SS51100010.20.600
3 V. Pasquantino 1B400000200.000
4 F. Fermin C000000000.000
5 M. Massey 2B41321000.752.250
6 N. Velázquez DH400000000.000
7 M. Melendez LF31100110.3331.167
8 H. Renfroe RF40100000.250.500
9 K. Isbel CF31100100.3330.833
Loading...

Athletics vs. Royals: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Athletics vs. Royals
  • Date: Friday, May 17, 2024
  • Time: 7:40 PM ET
  • Venue: Kauffman Stadium

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Royals favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 8.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Athletics +172, Royals -200

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Athletics: 35%
  • Royals: 65%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Athletics a win probability of 35%, while the Royals have a win probability of 65%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Royals are more likely to beat the Athletics in the MLB game at Kauffman Stadium on Friday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Athletics vs. Royals predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365