Pirates vs. Cubs Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Pirates vs. Cubs MLB game on May 17, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Pirates
9
3
May 17, 6:20PM Wrigley Field
Cubs
May 17, 6:20PM Wrigley Field
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Pirates
0 0 2 3 3 0 0 1 0 9 15 0
Cubs
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 3 0 3 4 1
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Pirates PIT
Win %
100%
0%
Cubs CHC
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Pete Crow-Armstrong called out on strikes.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Pirates Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 A. McCutchen DH41111110.251.400
2 B. Reynolds LF51200010.40.800
3 A. Williams SS000000000.000
4 C. Joe RF51300010.61.200
5 N. Gonzales 2B41210000.51.150
6 J. Suwinski CF51100020.20.400
7 Y. Grandal C51230000.40.800
8 R. Tellez 1B42200000.51.000
9 J. Triolo 3B41231020.51.750
Cubs Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 M. Tauchman DH41100030.250.500
2 I. Happ LF310001200.250
3 C. Bellinger RF300001100.250
4 C. Morel 3B40220010.51.250
5 M. Busch 1B200002200.500
6 M. Mastrobuoni SS400000300.000
7 N. Madrigal 2B400000200.000
8 P. Crow-Armstrong CF400000100.000
9 M. Amaya C31111000.3331.666
Loading...

Pirates vs. Cubs: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Pirates vs. Cubs
  • Date: Friday, May 17, 2024
  • Time: 2:20 PM ET
  • Venue: Wrigley Field

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Pirates favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 6.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Pirates -115, Cubs +120

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Pirates: 53%
  • Cubs: 47%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Pirates a win probability of 53%, while the Cubs have a win probability of 47%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Pirates are more likely to beat the Cubs in the MLB game at Wrigley Field on Friday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Pirates vs. Cubs predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365