Royals vs. Mariners Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Royals vs. Mariners MLB game on May 14, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Royals
4
2
May 15, 1:40AM T-Mobile Park
Mariners
May 15, 1:40AM T-Mobile Park
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Royals
0 0 0 0 0 0 3 1 0 4 5 0
Mariners
0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 1 2 7 0
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Royals KC
Win %
100%
0%
Mariners SEA
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Luis Urías lines out to shallow left field to Bobby Witt.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Royals Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 M. Garcia 3B40110010.250.500
2 B. Witt SS310001100.250
3 V. Pasquantino 1B400000200.000
4 S. Perez C21100100.51.250
5 M. Massey 2B400000100.000
6 N. Velázquez DH41131030.251.250
7 M. Melendez LF300000200.000
8 H. Renfroe RF21100100.51.167
9 G. Hampson CF20100000.51.000
Mariners Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 J. Rojas 2B300001100.250
2 J. Rodríguez CF40200010.51.000
3 T. France 1B40100010.250.500
4 C. Raleigh C400000200.000
5 L. Raley RF41111020.251.250
6 M. Haniger DH313111013.000
7 D. Moore SS400000200.000
8 L. Urías 3B400000100.000
9 S. Haggerty LF300000100.000
Loading...

Royals vs. Mariners: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Royals vs. Mariners
  • Date: Tuesday, May 14, 2024
  • Time: 9:40 PM ET
  • Venue: T-Mobile Park

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Mariners favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 7
  • Moneyline Odds: Royals +140, Mariners -160

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Royals: 42%
  • Mariners: 58%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Royals a win probability of 42%, while the Mariners have a win probability of 58%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Mariners are more likely to beat the Royals in the MLB game at T-Mobile Park on Wednesday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Royals vs. Mariners predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365