• WNBA
  • NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Rays vs. Red Sox Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Rays vs. Red Sox MLB game on May 14, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
Loading...

Detailed Breakdown: Rays vs. Red Sox

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Rays vs. Red Sox
  • Date: Tuesday, May 14, 2024
  • Time: 7:10 PM ET
  • Venue: Fenway Park

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Rays favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 9.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Rays +105, Red Sox -120

Win Probabilities

  • Rays: 46%
  • Red Sox: 54%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Final Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Rays a win probability of 46%, while the Red Sox have a win probability of 54%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Conclusion

Our Rays vs. Red Sox predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365