Athletics vs. Astros Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Athletics vs. Astros MLB game on May 13, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Athletics
2
9
May 14, 12:10AM Minute Maid Park
Astros
May 14, 12:10AM Minute Maid Park
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Athletics
0 0 0 1 1 0 0 0 0 2 9 3
Astros
0 1 1 1 0 0 2 4 X 9 10 1
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Athletics OAK
Win %
0%
100%
Astros HOU
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Abraham Toro strikes out swinging.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Athletics Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 A. Toro 2B410001300.200
2 J. Bleday CF40210010.51.250
3 B. Rooker DH31200100.6671.750
4 S. Langeliers C400000100.000
5 T. Soderstrom 1B40210010.51.250
6 S. Brown LF40100010.250.500
7 M. Schuemann SS40200020.51.000
8 L. Butler RF400000200.000
9 T. Nevin 3B100000100.000
Astros Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 J. Altuve 2B41110010.250.650
2 K. Tucker RF40210000.51.250
3 T. Cabbage LF010000000.000
4 G. Kessinger SS000000000.000
5 J. Singleton 1B310001000.250
6 A. Bregman 3B333421014.333
7 Y. Diaz DH400000000.000
8 V. Caratini C40120010.250.750
9 J. Meyers CF310001000.250
Loading...

Athletics vs. Astros: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Athletics vs. Astros
  • Date: Monday, May 13, 2024
  • Time: 8:10 PM ET
  • Venue: Minute Maid Park

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Astros favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 8.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Athletics +155, Astros -180

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Athletics: 39%
  • Astros: 61%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Athletics a win probability of 39%, while the Astros have a win probability of 61%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Astros are more likely to beat the Athletics in the MLB game at Minute Maid Park on Tuesday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Athletics vs. Astros predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365