Guardians vs. White Sox Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Guardians vs. White Sox MLB game on May 12, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Guardians
7
0
May 12, 6:10PM Guaranteed Rate Field
White Sox
May 12, 6:10PM Guaranteed Rate Field
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Guardians
0 0 1 3 0 3 0 0 0 7 5 0
White Sox
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 6 2
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Guardians CLE
Win %
100%
0%
White Sox CWS
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Rafael Ortega grounds out to shallow infield, Kyle Manzardo to Sam Hentges.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Guardians Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 T. Freeman 2B500000000.000
2 R. Laureano CF000000000.000
3 J. Ramírez DH310001300.250
4 K. Manzardo 1B000000000.000
5 D. Fry C22121100.52.750
6 W. Brennan RF410000100.000
7 G. Arias 3B300001100.250
8 E. Florial LF41210010.51.750
9 B. Rocchio SS300100000.000
White Sox Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 T. Pham LF300000000.250
2 A. Vaughn 1B30100110.3331.167
3 E. Jiménez DH400000100.000
4 B. Ramos 3B40100000.250.500
5 G. Sheets RF40100000.250.500
6 B. Shewmake SS100000100.000
7 K. Lee C40100000.250.500
8 R. Ortega CF400000200.000
9 Z. Remillard 2B202001012.000
Loading...

Guardians vs. White Sox: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Guardians vs. White Sox
  • Date: Sunday, May 12, 2024
  • Time: 2:10 PM ET
  • Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Guardians favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 9
  • Moneyline Odds: Guardians -165, White Sox +146

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Guardians: 58%
  • White Sox: 42%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Guardians a win probability of 58%, while the White Sox have a win probability of 42%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Guardians are more likely to beat the White Sox in the MLB game at Guaranteed Rate Field on Sunday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Guardians vs. White Sox predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365