• WNBA
  • NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Cardinals vs. Brewers Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Cardinals vs. Brewers MLB game on May 11, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
Loading...

Detailed Breakdown: Cardinals vs. Brewers

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Cardinals vs. Brewers
  • Date: Saturday, May 11, 2024
  • Time: 7:15 PM ET
  • Venue: American Family Field

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Brewers favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 7.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Cardinals +165, Brewers -185

Win Probabilities

  • Cardinals: 38%
  • Brewers: 62%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Final Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Cardinals a win probability of 38%, while the Brewers have a win probability of 62%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Conclusion

Our Cardinals vs. Brewers predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365