Red Sox vs. Twins Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Red Sox vs. Twins MLB game on May 5, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Red Sox
9
2
May 5, 6:10PM Target Field
Twins
May 5, 6:10PM Target Field
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Red Sox
0 0 0 1 2 0 0 4 2 9 11 1
Twins
0 0 1 0 0 0 0 1 0 2 9 1
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Red Sox BOS
Win %
100%
0%
Twins MIN
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Ryan Jeffers pops out to second base to Vaughn Grissom.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Red Sox Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 J. Duran CF52200000.41.400
2 R. Devers DH52221020.41.400
3 T. O'Neill LF21100000.51.500
4 W. Abreu RF310002100.400
5 V. Grissom 2B51120000.20.600
6 D. Smith 1B40120010.250.750
7 R. McGuire C41200010.51.000
8 C. Rafaela SS31121010.3331.666
9 Z. Short 3B400000200.000
Twins Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 M. Margot LF300000000.000
2 K. Farmer 2B20100000.51.000
3 R. Jeffers C51111000.21.000
4 M. Kepler RF31200100.6671.750
5 C. Correa SS20100200.51.250
6 T. Larnach DH40210010.51.000
7 W. Castro CF400000100.000
8 C. Santana 1B40200010.51.250
9 J. Miranda 3B400000100.000
Loading...

Red Sox vs. Twins: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Red Sox vs. Twins
  • Date: Sunday, May 5, 2024
  • Time: 2:10 PM ET
  • Venue: Target Field

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Twins favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 7.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Red Sox +160, Twins -184

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Red Sox: 41%
  • Twins: 59%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Red Sox a win probability of 41%, while the Twins have a win probability of 59%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Twins are more likely to beat the Red Sox in the MLB game at Target Field on Sunday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Red Sox vs. Twins predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365