Tigers vs. Yankees Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Tigers vs. Yankees MLB game on May 3, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Tigers
1
2
May 3, 11:05PM Yankee Stadium
Yankees
May 3, 11:05PM Yankee Stadium
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Tigers
0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 5 0
Yankees
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 2 6 1
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Tigers DET
Win %
0%
100%
Yankees NYY
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Anthony Rizzo singles to right field. Taylor Trammell to third. Alex Verdugo scores.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Tigers Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 R. Greene LF41300100.751.550
2 M. Canha RF50100010.20.400
3 P. Meadows CF000000000.000
4 M. Vierling DH100000000.000
5 A. Ibáñez 2B100000000.000
6 S. Torkelson 1B400000100.000
7 Z. McKinstry 3B300001000.250
8 J. Báez SS400000100.000
9 J. Rogers C40100010.250.500
Yankees Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 A. Volpe SS30100110.3330.833
2 J. Soto RF400000100.000
3 A. Judge CF31100110.3330.833
4 A. Verdugo LF31100110.3330.833
5 T. Trammell PR000000000.000
6 A. Rizzo 1B30110100.3330.833
7 G. Torres 2B30100000.3330.666
8 A. Wells C200001000.333
9 O. Cabrera 3B300000200.000
Loading...

Tigers vs. Yankees: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Tigers vs. Yankees
  • Date: Friday, May 3, 2024
  • Time: 7:05 PM ET
  • Venue: Yankee Stadium

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Yankees favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 7.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Tigers +154, Yankees -165

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Tigers: 39%
  • Yankees: 61%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Tigers a win probability of 39%, while the Yankees have a win probability of 61%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Yankees are more likely to beat the Tigers in the MLB game at Yankee Stadium on Friday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Tigers vs. Yankees predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365