Angels vs. Guardians Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Angels vs. Guardians MLB game on May 3, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
Add this game to My Favorites
Add this game to My Favorites
May 3, 11:10PM Progressive Field
May 3, 11:10PM Progressive Field
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
0 0 1 4 1 0 0 0 0 6 11 2
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 6 0
Live Probabilities
Over / Under
Run Line
Angels LAA
Win %
Guardians CLE
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Gabriel Arias strikes out swinging.
Quick Box Score
Angels Hitting
1 N. Schanuel 1B42311100.752.300
2 L. Rengifo 2B50200000.40.800
3 T. Ward LF300100100.000
4 W. Calhoun DH41300000.751.750
5 L. O'Hoppe C41110010.250.750
6 J. Adell RF400000000.000
7 E. Adrianza 3B310001200.250
8 M. Moniak CF41231010.51.750
9 Z. Neto SS400000200.000
Guardians Hitting
1 S. Kwan LF30200100.6671.417
2 A. Giménez 2B400000100.000
3 J. Ramírez DH400000000.000
4 J. Naylor 1B30100110.3330.833
5 R. Laureano RF100000000.000
6 T. Freeman CF400000100.000
7 B. Naylor C40100020.250.500
8 G. Arias 3B40100030.250.500
9 B. Rocchio SS30100000.3330.666

Angels vs. Guardians: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Angels vs. Guardians
  • Date: Friday, May 3, 2024
  • Time: 7:10 PM ET
  • Venue: Progressive Field

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Guardians favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 7
  • Moneyline Odds: Angels +170, Guardians -198

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Angels: 36%
  • Guardians: 64%'s predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Angels a win probability of 36%, while the Guardians have a win probability of 64%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.


According to our analysis, the Guardians are more likely to beat the Angels in the MLB game at Progressive Field on Friday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Angels vs. Guardians predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Our partners