• WNBA
  • NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Dodgers vs. D-Backs Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Dodgers vs. D-Backs MLB game on April 30, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
Loading...

Detailed Breakdown: Dodgers vs. D-Backs

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Dodgers vs. D-Backs
  • Date: Tuesday, April 30, 2024
  • Time: 9:40 PM ET
  • Venue: Chase Field

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Dodgers favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 10.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Dodgers -115, D-Backs +160

Win Probabilities

  • Dodgers: 48%
  • D-Backs: 52%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Final Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Dodgers a win probability of 48%, while the D-Backs have a win probability of 52%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Conclusion

Our Dodgers vs. D-Backs predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365