• NBA
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf

Club America vs. Pachuca Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Club America vs. Pachuca Liga MX game on May 8, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

Detailed Breakdown: Club America vs. Pachuca

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Club America vs. Pachuca
  • Date: Wednesday, May 8, 2024
  • Time: 11:16 PM ET
  • Venue: Estadio Hidalgo

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Club America +125, Pachuca +220, Draw +250
  • Total (Over/Under): 2.5 (-135/-102)

Win Probabilities

  • Club America: 29.8%
  • Pachuca: 46.3%
  • Draw: 23.9%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our most likely correct score for this Liga MX game is Club America 1-1 Pachuca, which has a correct score probability of 11%.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations. In some cases, a team can have a higher overall probability of winning, yet the most likely specific outcome (correct score) is a draw.

Comprehensive Analysis of Club America vs. Pachuca Picks

Our specialized model for Liga MX games, coupled with rigorous testing and analysis, identifies betting opportunities where odds favor the informed bettor.

We dive beyond surface-level predictions, offering a full examination of the Club America vs. Pachuca match.

Detailed Insights for Bettors and Fans

Whether you're a seasoned bettor or a die-hard fan, our predictions cater to your needs, covering all aspects of the Club America vs. Pachuca game.

Trustworthy Predictions

Our predictions stand out due to the proven accuracy and reliability of our advanced computer model, making Dimers a trusted source for Liga MX betting insights.

Updated Predictions

We continually update our Club America vs. Pachuca predictions, integrating the latest data and trends for the most relevant and current information.

Responsible Betting

We advocate for responsible gambling practices. Visit our responsible gambling page for more information and resources.

Live Updates: Club America vs. Pachuca Game Day

For real-time predictions and game updates, Dimers is your go-to source. Track live scores and win probabilities on May 8, 2024, directly from Estadio Hidalgo.

Final Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Pachuca a win probability of 29.8%, while Club America has a win probability of 46.3%. The chance of a draw is 23.9%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.


Our Club America vs. Pachuca predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert Liga MX predictions and the best Liga MX bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes Liga MX futures, Liga MX odds, and the latest Liga MX news.

Related Articles
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Our partners