• NFL
  • NBA
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf

Club Leon vs. Juarez Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Club Leon vs. Juarez Liga MX game on April 27, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
LIGA MX
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
LIGA MX
Club Leon
1
:
1
Apr 27, 11:06PM Estadio Olímpico Benito Juárez (Ciudad Juárez)
Juarez
Apr 27, 11:06PM Estadio Olímpico Benito Juárez (Ciudad Juárez)
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
JuarezJUA
Score Summary
Club LeonLEO
Edson Fernando (40')
A. Frias (59')
V. Barajas (90')
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Win %
JUA
0.0%
Draw
100.0%
LEO
0.0%
Win Probability
Match Timeline
90'
Substitution
Substitution for Juarez: S. Perez replaces D. Villalpando
90'
Red Card
V. Barajas (Club Leon) sent off with a straight red card
90'
Yellow Card
D. Campillo Del Campo (Juarez) cautioned
84'
Substitution
Substitution for Club Leon: N. Lopez replaces A. Guardado
75'
Substitution
Substitution for Club Leon: V. Barajas replaces J. Alvarado
74'
Substitution
Substitution for Juarez: D. Garcia replaces J. Venegas
74'
Substitution
Substitution for Juarez: M. Santos replaces A. Zaldivar
64'
Substitution
Substitution for Juarez: A. Hurtado replaces A. Garcia
59'
Goal scored for Club Leon by A. Frias, assisted by F. Vinas
1-1
46'
Substitution
Substitution for Club Leon: A. Medina replaces A. Mena
44'
Yellow Card
E. Guerra (Club Leon) cautioned
40'
Goal scored for Juarez by Edson Fernando, assisted by D. Villalpando
0-1
39'
Yellow Card
L. Cervantes (Club Leon) cautioned
37'
Yellow Card
J. Venegas (Juarez) cautioned
Loading...

Club Leon vs. Juarez: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Club Leon vs. Juarez
  • Date: Saturday, April 27, 2024
  • Time: 7:06 PM ET
  • Venue: Estadio Olímpico Benito Juárez

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Club Leon +130, Juarez +185, Draw +270
  • Total (Over/Under): 2.5 (-165/+118)

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Club Leon: 33.6%
  • Juarez: 41.6%
  • Draw: 24.8%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our most likely correct score for this Liga MX game is Club Leon 1-1 Juarez, which has a correct score probability of 12%.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations. In some cases, a team can have a higher overall probability of winning, yet the most likely specific outcome (correct score) is a draw.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Juarez a win probability of 33.6%, while Club Leon has a win probability of 41.6%. The chance of a draw is 24.8%.

Summary

Our Club Leon vs. Juarez predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert Liga MX predictions and the best Liga MX bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes Liga MX futures, Liga MX odds, and the latest Liga MX news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365