• WNBA
  • NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Guadalajara vs. Atlas Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Guadalajara vs. Atlas Liga MX game on April 27, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
Loading...

Detailed Breakdown: Guadalajara vs. Atlas

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Guadalajara vs. Atlas
  • Date: Saturday, April 27, 2024
  • Time: 11:10 PM ET
  • Venue: Estadio Jalisco

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Guadalajara -105, Atlas +280, Draw +260
  • Total (Over/Under): 2.5 (-118/-105)

Win Probabilities

  • Guadalajara: 25.1%
  • Atlas: 50.0%
  • Draw: 24.9%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our most likely correct score for this Liga MX game is Guadalajara 1-1 Atlas, which has a correct score probability of 12%.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations. In some cases, a team can have a higher overall probability of winning, yet the most likely specific outcome (correct score) is a draw.

Comprehensive Analysis of Guadalajara vs. Atlas Picks

Our specialized model for Liga MX games, coupled with rigorous testing and analysis, identifies betting opportunities where odds favor the informed bettor.

We dive beyond surface-level predictions, offering a full examination of the Guadalajara vs. Atlas match.

Detailed Insights for Bettors and Fans

Whether you're a seasoned bettor or a die-hard fan, our predictions cater to your needs, covering all aspects of the Guadalajara vs. Atlas game.

Trustworthy Predictions

Our predictions stand out due to the proven accuracy and reliability of our advanced computer model, making Dimers a trusted source for Liga MX betting insights.

Updated Predictions

We continually update our Guadalajara vs. Atlas predictions, integrating the latest data and trends for the most relevant and current information.

Responsible Betting

We advocate for responsible gambling practices. Visit our responsible gambling page for more information and resources.

Live Updates: Guadalajara vs. Atlas Game Day

For real-time predictions and game updates, Dimers is your go-to source. Track live scores and win probabilities on April 27, 2024, directly from Estadio Jalisco.

Final Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Atlas a win probability of 25.1%, while Guadalajara has a win probability of 50.0%. The chance of a draw is 24.9%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Conclusion

Our Guadalajara vs. Atlas predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert Liga MX predictions and the best Liga MX bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes Liga MX futures, Liga MX odds, and the latest Liga MX news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365