• WNBA
  • NFL
  • NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

San Luis vs. Mazatlan Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the San Luis vs. Mazatlan Liga MX game on January 12, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
Loading...

Detailed Breakdown: San Luis vs. Mazatlan

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: San Luis vs. Mazatlan
  • Date: Friday, January 12, 2024
  • Time: 10:00 PM ET
  • Venue: Estadio El Encanto

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: San Luis +155, Mazatlan +175, Draw +240
  • Total (Over/Under): 2.5 (-110/-120)

Win Probabilities

  • San Luis: 38.0%
  • Mazatlan: 37.2%
  • Draw: 24.8%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our most likely correct score for this Liga MX game is San Luis 1-1 Mazatlan, which has a correct score probability of 12%.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations. In some cases, a team can have a higher overall probability of winning, yet the most likely specific outcome (correct score) is a draw.

Comprehensive Analysis of San Luis vs. Mazatlan Picks

Our specialized model for Liga MX games, coupled with rigorous testing and analysis, identifies betting opportunities where odds favor the informed bettor.

We dive beyond surface-level predictions, offering a full examination of the San Luis vs. Mazatlan match.

Detailed Insights for Bettors and Fans

Whether you're a seasoned bettor or a die-hard fan, our predictions cater to your needs, covering all aspects of the San Luis vs. Mazatlan game.

Trustworthy Predictions

Our predictions stand out due to the proven accuracy and reliability of our advanced computer model, making Dimers a trusted source for Liga MX betting insights.

Updated Predictions

We continually update our San Luis vs. Mazatlan predictions, integrating the latest data and trends for the most relevant and current information.

Responsible Betting

We advocate for responsible gambling practices. Visit our responsible gambling page for more information and resources.

Live Updates: San Luis vs. Mazatlan Game Day

For real-time predictions and game updates, Dimers is your go-to source. Track live scores and win probabilities on January 12, 2024, directly from Estadio El Encanto.

Final Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Mazatlan a win probability of 38.0%, while San Luis has a win probability of 37.2%. The chance of a draw is 24.8%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Conclusion

Our San Luis vs. Mazatlan predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert Liga MX predictions and the best Liga MX bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes Liga MX futures, Liga MX odds, and the latest Liga MX news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365