• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf

Sevilla vs. Barcelona Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Sevilla vs. Barcelona La Liga game on May 26, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
LA LIGA
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
LA LIGA
Barcelona
2
1
May 26, 7PM Estadio Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán (Sevilla)
Sevilla
May 26, 7PM Estadio Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán (Sevilla)
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
SevillaSEV
Score Summary
BarcelonaFCB
Y. En Nesyri (31')
R. Lewandowski (15')
F. Lopez (59')
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Win %
SEV
0.0%
Draw
0.0%
FCB
100.0%
Win Probability
Match Timeline
90'
Substitution
Substitution for Sevilla: A. Veliz replaces Y. En Nesyri
90'
Yellow Card
L. Ocampos (Sevilla) cautioned
84'
Substitution
Substitution for Barcelona: H. Fort replaces J. Cancelo
80'
Substitution
Substitution for Sevilla: N. Gudelj replaces L. Bade
79'
Substitution
Substitution for Sevilla: M. Bueno replaces L. Agoume
78'
Substitution
Substitution for Sevilla: M. Diaz replaces D. Lukebakio
75'
Substitution
Substitution for Barcelona: Vitor Roque replaces F. Lopez
62'
Substitution
Substitution for Barcelona: F. Torres replaces R. Lewandowski
62'
Substitution
Substitution for Barcelona: Joao Felix replaces L. Yamal
59'
Goal scored for Barcelona by F. Lopez, assisted by I. Gundogan
2-1
49'
Yellow Card
J. Cancelo (Barcelona) cautioned
46'
Substitution
Substitution for Barcelona: O. Romeu replaces A. Christensen
46'
Substitution
Substitution for Sevilla: Marcao replaces K. Salas
36'
Yellow Card
K. Salas (Sevilla) cautioned
31'
Goal scored for Sevilla by Y. En Nesyri, assisted by B. Soumare
1-1
15'
Goal scored for Barcelona by R. Lewandowski, assisted by J. Cancelo
1-0
Loading...

Sevilla vs. Barcelona: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Sevilla vs. Barcelona
  • Date: Sunday, May 26, 2024
  • Time: 3:00 PM ET
  • Venue: Estadio Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Sevilla +360, Barcelona -145, Draw +340

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Sevilla: 24.7%
  • Barcelona: 52.8%
  • Draw: 22.5%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our most likely correct score for this La Liga game is Sevilla 1-1 Barcelona, which has a correct score probability of 10%.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations. In some cases, a team can have a higher overall probability of winning, yet the most likely specific outcome (correct score) is a draw.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Sevilla a win probability of 24.7%, while Barcelona has a win probability of 52.8%. The chance of a draw is 22.5%.

Summary

Our Sevilla vs. Barcelona predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert La Liga predictions and the best La Liga bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes La Liga futures, La Liga odds, and the latest La Liga news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365