• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf

Osasuna vs. Villareal Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Osasuna vs. Villareal La Liga game on May 25, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
LA LIGA
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
LA LIGA
Villareal
1
:
1
May 25, 12PM Estadio El Sadar (Pamplona (Iruñea))
Osasuna
May 25, 12PM Estadio El Sadar (Pamplona (Iruñea))
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
OsasunaOSA
Score Summary
VillarealVIL
A. Budimir (30')
J. L. Morales (57')
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Win %
OSA
0.0%
Draw
100.0%
VIL
0.0%
Win Probability
Match Timeline
89'
Yellow Card
U. Garcia (Osasuna) cautioned
88'
Yellow Card
Y. Mosquera (Villarreal) cautioned
88'
Yellow Card
J. M. Arnaiz (Osasuna) cautioned
82'
Yellow Card
R. Pena (Osasuna) cautioned
80'
Substitution
Substitution for Osasuna: J. M. Arnaiz replaces A. Oroz
79'
Substitution
Substitution for Villarreal: I. Akhomach replaces R. Terrats
79'
Substitution
Substitution for Osasuna: U. Garcia replaces A. Catena
66'
Substitution
Substitution for Osasuna: M. Gomez replaces P. Ibanez
66'
Substitution
Substitution for Osasuna: J. Moncayola replaces L. Torro
63'
Substitution
Substitution for Villarreal: D. Parejo replaces J. Cuenca
63'
Substitution
Substitution for Villarreal: G. Guedes replaces A. Baena
58'
Substitution
Substitution for Osasuna: R. Garcia replaces A. Budimir
57'
Goal scored for Villarreal by J. L. Morales, assisted by A. Baena
1-1
40'
Yellow Card
B. Traore (Villarreal) cautioned
34'
Yellow Card
I. Munoz (Osasuna) cautioned
30'
Goal scored for Osasuna by A. Budimir, assisted by R. Pena
0-1
17'
Substitution
Substitution for Villarreal: J. L. Morales replaces A. Sorloth
10'
Yellow Card
A. Baena (Villarreal) cautioned
Loading...

Osasuna vs. Villareal: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Osasuna vs. Villareal
  • Date: Saturday, May 25, 2024
  • Time: 8:00 AM ET
  • Venue: Estadio El Sadar

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Osasuna +160, Villareal +160, Draw +270

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Osasuna: 38.7%
  • Villareal: 37.6%
  • Draw: 23.7%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our most likely correct score for this La Liga game is Osasuna 1-1 Villareal, which has a correct score probability of 11%.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations. In some cases, a team can have a higher overall probability of winning, yet the most likely specific outcome (correct score) is a draw.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Osasuna a win probability of 38.7%, while Villareal has a win probability of 37.6%. The chance of a draw is 23.7%.

Summary

Our Osasuna vs. Villareal predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert La Liga predictions and the best La Liga bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes La Liga futures, La Liga odds, and the latest La Liga news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365