• NFL
  • NBA
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf

Las Palmas vs. Alaves Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Las Palmas vs. Alaves La Liga game on May 26, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
LA LIGA
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
LA LIGA
Alaves
1
:
1
May 26, 2:15PM Estadio de Gran Canaria (Las Palmas de Gran Canaria)
Las Palmas
May 26, 2:15PM Estadio de Gran Canaria (Las Palmas de Gran Canaria)
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
Las PalmasLPA
Score Summary
AlavesALA
M. Cardona (71')
C. Vicente (50')
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Win %
LPA
0.0%
Draw
100.0%
ALA
0.0%
Win Probability
Match Timeline
90'
Substitution
Substitution for Alaves: A. Gorosabel replaces G. Simeone
80'
Substitution
Substitution for Las Palmas: C. Herrera replaces S. Ramirez
79'
Substitution
Substitution for Las Palmas: E. Curbelo replaces F. Gonzalez
77'
Substitution
Substitution for Alaves: A. Rebbach replaces A. Sola
77'
Substitution
Substitution for Alaves: E. Ortiz replaces J. Lopez
77'
Substitution
Substitution for Alaves: S. Omorodion replaces J. Panichelli
76'
Yellow Card
A. Moleiro (Las Palmas) cautioned
74'
Yellow Card
F. Gonzalez (Las Palmas) cautioned
71'
Goal scored for Las Palmas by M. Cardona, assisted by B. Ramirez
1-1
65'
Substitution
Substitution for Las Palmas: E. Loiodice replaces Alex Suarez
58'
Substitution
Substitution for Las Palmas: M. Cardona replaces Munir El Haddadi
58'
Substitution
Substitution for Las Palmas: B. Ramirez replaces A. Lemos
50'
Goal scored for Alaves by C. Vicente, assisted by G. Simeone
1-0
46'
Substitution
Substitution for Alaves: R. Marin replaces A. Abqar
37'
Yellow Card
I. Hagi (Alaves) cautioned
33'
Penalty missed by G. Simeone for Alaves
Loading...

Las Palmas vs. Alaves: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Las Palmas vs. Alaves
  • Date: Sunday, May 26, 2024
  • Time: 10:15 AM ET
  • Venue: Estadio de Gran Canaria

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Las Palmas +135, Alaves +210, Draw +240
  • Total (Over/Under): 2.5 (-116/-106)

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Las Palmas: 41.3%
  • Alaves: 32.3%
  • Draw: 26.4%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our most likely correct score for this La Liga game is Las Palmas 1-1 Alaves, which has a correct score probability of 13%.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations. In some cases, a team can have a higher overall probability of winning, yet the most likely specific outcome (correct score) is a draw.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Las Palmas a win probability of 41.3%, while Alaves has a win probability of 32.3%. The chance of a draw is 26.4%.

Summary

Our Las Palmas vs. Alaves predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert La Liga predictions and the best La Liga bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes La Liga futures, La Liga odds, and the latest La Liga news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365