• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf

Girona vs. Granada Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Girona vs. Granada La Liga game on May 24, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
LA LIGA
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
LA LIGA
Granada
0
7
May 24, 7PM Estadi Municipal de Montilivi (Girona)
Girona
May 24, 7PM Estadi Municipal de Montilivi (Girona)
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
GironaGIR
Score Summary
GranadaGCF
E. Garcia (30')
V. Tsygankov (33')
A. Dovbyk (pen.) (44')
V. Tsygankov (54')
A. Dovbyk (75')
C. Stuani (78')
A. Dovbyk (pen.) (90')
F. Pellistri (61')
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Win %
GIR
100.0%
Draw
0.0%
GCF
0.0%
Win Probability
Match Timeline
90'
Goal scored for Girona by A. Dovbyk (pen.)
0-7
82'
Yellow Card
E. Garcia (Girona) cautioned
78'
Goal scored for Girona by C. Stuani, assisted by A. Dovbyk
0-6
75'
Goal scored for Girona by A. Dovbyk, assisted by C. Stuani
0-5
73'
Substitution
Substitution for Granada CF: P. Saenz replaces R. Sanchez
72'
Substitution
Substitution for Granada CF: Bruno Mendez replaces R. Torrente
65'
Substitution
Substitution for Girona: A. Martinez replaces M. Gutierrez
62'
Yellow Card
J. Callejon (Granada CF) cautioned
61'
Red Card
F. Pellistri (Granada CF) sent off for a second yellow card
60'
Substitution
Substitution for Granada CF: M. Brau replaces F. Maouassa
56'
Substitution
Substitution for Girona: C. Stuani replaces V. Tsygankov
54'
Goal scored for Girona by V. Tsygankov, assisted by Savio
0-4
51'
Substitution
Substitution for Girona: Savio replaces Portu
50'
Substitution
Substitution for Girona: P. Torre replaces Y. Herrera
50'
Substitution
Substitution for Girona: Y. Couto replaces D. Lopez
46'
Substitution
Substitution for Granada CF: J. Callejon replaces S. Rodelas
46'
Substitution
Substitution for Granada CF: K. Piatkowski replaces G. Villar
45'
Yellow Card
Portu (Girona) cautioned
44'
Goal scored for Girona by A. Dovbyk (pen.)
0-3
43'
Yellow Card
R. Sanchez (Granada CF) cautioned
39'
Yellow Card
F. Pellistri (Granada CF) cautioned
36'
Yellow Card
S. Ruiz (Granada CF) cautioned
33'
Goal scored for Girona by V. Tsygankov, assisted by M. Gutierrez
0-2
32'
Yellow Card
D. Lopez (Girona) cautioned
30'
Goal scored for Girona by E. Garcia, assisted by V. Tsygankov
0-1
Loading...

Girona vs. Granada: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Girona vs. Granada
  • Date: Friday, May 24, 2024
  • Time: 3:00 PM ET
  • Venue: Estadi Municipal de Montilivi

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Girona -450, Granada +1050, Draw +650

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Girona: 73.6%
  • Granada: 11.1%
  • Draw: 15.3%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our most likely correct score for this La Liga game is Girona 2-0 Granada, which has a correct score probability of 9%.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations. In some cases, a team can have a higher overall probability of winning, yet the most likely specific outcome (correct score) is a draw.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Girona a win probability of 73.6%, while Granada has a win probability of 11.1%. The chance of a draw is 15.3%.

Summary

Our Girona vs. Granada predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert La Liga predictions and the best La Liga bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes La Liga futures, La Liga odds, and the latest La Liga news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365