• WNBA
  • NFL
  • NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Athletic Bilbao vs. Granada Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Athletic Bilbao vs. Granada La Liga game on April 19, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
Loading...

Detailed Breakdown: Athletic Bilbao vs. Granada

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Athletic Bilbao vs. Granada
  • Date: Friday, April 19, 2024
  • Time: 3:00 PM ET
  • Venue: San Mamés Barria

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Athletic Bilbao -350, Granada +950, Draw +490
  • Total (Over/Under): 2.5 (-150/+115)

Win Probabilities

  • Athletic Bilbao: 69.6%
  • Granada: 11.3%
  • Draw: 19.1%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our most likely correct score for this La Liga game is Athletic Bilbao 2-0 Granada, which has a correct score probability of 13%.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations. In some cases, a team can have a higher overall probability of winning, yet the most likely specific outcome (correct score) is a draw.

Comprehensive Analysis of Athletic Bilbao vs. Granada Picks

Our specialized model for La Liga games, coupled with rigorous testing and analysis, identifies betting opportunities where odds favor the informed bettor.

We dive beyond surface-level predictions, offering a full examination of the Athletic Bilbao vs. Granada match.

Detailed Insights for Bettors and Fans

Whether you're a seasoned bettor or a die-hard fan, our predictions cater to your needs, covering all aspects of the Athletic Bilbao vs. Granada game.

Trustworthy Predictions

Our predictions stand out due to the proven accuracy and reliability of our advanced computer model, making Dimers a trusted source for La Liga betting insights.

Updated Predictions

We continually update our Athletic Bilbao vs. Granada predictions, integrating the latest data and trends for the most relevant and current information.

Responsible Betting

We advocate for responsible gambling practices. Visit our responsible gambling page for more information and resources.

Live Updates: Athletic Bilbao vs. Granada Game Day

For real-time predictions and game updates, Dimers is your go-to source. Track live scores and win probabilities on April 19, 2024, directly from San Mamés Barria.

Final Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Athletic Bilbao a win probability of 69.6%, while Granada has a win probability of 11.3%. The chance of a draw is 19.1%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Conclusion

Our Athletic Bilbao vs. Granada predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert La Liga predictions and the best La Liga bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes La Liga futures, La Liga odds, and the latest La Liga news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365