• NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Newcastle vs. Nottingham Forest Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Newcastle vs. Nottingham Forest Premier League game on December 26, 2023 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

Detailed Breakdown: Newcastle vs. Nottingham Forest

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Newcastle vs. Nottingham Forest
  • Date: Tuesday, December 26, 2023
  • Time: 7:30 AM ET
  • Venue: St. James' Park

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Newcastle -250, Nottingham Forest +700, Draw +400
  • Total (Over/Under): 2.5 (-164/+123)

Win Probabilities

  • Newcastle: 70.9%
  • Nottingham Forest: 11.3%
  • Draw: 17.8%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our most likely correct score for this Premier League game is Newcastle 2-0 Nottingham Forest, which has a correct score probability of 12%.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations. In some cases, a team can have a higher overall probability of winning, yet the most likely specific outcome (correct score) is a draw.

Comprehensive Analysis of Newcastle vs. Nottingham Forest Picks

Our specialized model for Premier League games, coupled with rigorous testing and analysis, identifies betting opportunities where odds favor the informed bettor.

We dive beyond surface-level predictions, offering a full examination of the Newcastle vs. Nottingham Forest match.

Detailed Insights for Bettors and Fans

Whether you're a seasoned bettor or a die-hard fan, our predictions cater to your needs, covering all aspects of the Newcastle vs. Nottingham Forest game.

Trustworthy Predictions

Our predictions stand out due to the proven accuracy and reliability of our advanced computer model, making Dimers a trusted source for Premier League betting insights.

Updated Predictions

We continually update our Newcastle vs. Nottingham Forest predictions, integrating the latest data and trends for the most relevant and current information.

Responsible Betting

We advocate for responsible gambling practices. Visit our responsible gambling page for more information and resources.

Live Updates: Newcastle vs. Nottingham Forest Game Day

For real-time predictions and game updates, Dimers is your go-to source. Track live scores and win probabilities on December 26, 2023, directly from St. James' Park.

Final Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Newcastle a win probability of 70.9%, while Nottingham Forest has a win probability of 11.3%. The chance of a draw is 17.8%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.


Our Newcastle vs. Nottingham Forest predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert Premier League predictions and the best Premier League bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes Premier League futures, Premier League odds, and the latest Premier League news.

Related Articles
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Our partners