• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Liga MX

Iowa vs. Wisconsin Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our in-depth analysis offers a comprehensive prediction for the Iowa vs. Wisconsin NCAAF game on October 14, 2023. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

FINAL
COLLEGE FOOTBALL
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
COLLEGE FOOTBALL
Iowa
15
6
Oct 14, 8PM Camp Randall Stadium
Wisconsin
Oct 14, 8PM Camp Randall Stadium
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
Live Probabilities
Spread
Over / Under
Moneyline
IowaIOW
Win %
100%
0%
WisconsinWIS
Win Probability
TEAM1234T
Iowa
070815
Wisconsin
00606
102030405040302010102030405040302010
Wisconsin
Iowa
2nd and 12 at the IOW 37
Last Play
IOW kneels at the IOW 37.

Game Prediction Article

There is no prediction article currently available for this game
Loading...

Iowa vs. Wisconsin: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Iowa vs. Wisconsin
  • Date: Saturday, October 14, 2023
  • Time: 4:00 PM ET
  • Venue: Camp Randall Stadium

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Wisconsin favored at -9
  • Total (Over/Under): 34.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Iowa +270, Wisconsin -325

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Iowa: 21%
  • Wisconsin: 79%

Dimers.com's predictive model estimates win probabilities after simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view of each team's chances.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this college football matchup is Iowa 13-21 Wisconsin.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Iowa a win probability of 21%, while Wisconsin has a win probability of 79%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Wisconsin is more likely to beat Iowa in CFB action at Camp Randall Stadium on Saturday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Iowa vs. Wisconsin predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert college football predictions and the best college football bets today for more insights and betting opportunities.

Our in-depth analysis includes college football player props and college football futures, as well as constantly updated college football odds and the latest college football news.

Related Articles

More Articles
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365