• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Liga MX

Miami Florida vs. Temple Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our in-depth analysis offers a comprehensive prediction for the Miami Florida vs. Temple NCAAF game on September 23, 2023. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

FINAL
COLLEGE FOOTBALL
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
COLLEGE FOOTBALL
Miami Florida
41
7
Sep 23, 7:30PM Lincoln Financial Field
Temple
Sep 23, 7:30PM Lincoln Financial Field
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
Live Probabilities
Spread
Over / Under
Moneyline
Miami FloridaMFL
Win %
100%
0%
TempleTEM
Win Probability
TEAM1234T
Miami Florida
71714341
Temple
07007
102030405040302010102030405040302010
Temple
Miami Florida
4th and 1 at the TEM 47
Last Play
C.Johnson rushed to TEM 47 for 3 yards. Tackled by C.Cuascut-Palmer at TEM 47.

Game Prediction Article

There is no prediction article currently available for this game
Loading...

Miami Florida vs. Temple: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Miami Florida vs. Temple
  • Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
  • Time: 3:30 PM ET
  • Venue: Lincoln Financial Field

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Miami Florida favored at -23.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 45.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Miami Florida -2000, Temple +1100

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Miami Florida: 95%
  • Temple: 5%

Dimers.com's predictive model estimates win probabilities after simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view of each team's chances.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this college football matchup is Miami Florida 35-13 Temple.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Miami Florida a win probability of 95%, while Temple has a win probability of 5%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Miami Florida is more likely to beat Temple in CFB action at Lincoln Financial Field on Saturday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Miami Florida vs. Temple predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert college football predictions and the best college football bets today for more insights and betting opportunities.

Our in-depth analysis includes college football player props and college football futures, as well as constantly updated college football odds and the latest college football news.

Related Articles

More Articles
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365