• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Liga MX

Central Michigan vs. South Alabama Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our in-depth analysis offers a comprehensive prediction for the Central Michigan vs. South Alabama NCAAF game on September 23, 2023. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

FINAL
COLLEGE FOOTBALL
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
COLLEGE FOOTBALL
Central Michigan
34
30
Sep 23, 9PM Hancock Whitney Stadium
South Alabama
Sep 23, 9PM Hancock Whitney Stadium
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
Live Probabilities
Spread
Over / Under
Moneyline
Central MichiganCMC
Win %
100%
0%
South AlabamaSAB
Win Probability
TEAM1234T
Central Michigan
01371434
South Alabama
14031330
102030405040302010102030405040302010
South Alabama
Central Michigan
2nd and 10 at the SAB 45
Last Play
C.Bradley steps back to pass. C.Bradley pass incomplete intended for C.Lacy.

Game Prediction Article

There is no prediction article currently available for this game
Loading...

Central Michigan vs. South Alabama: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Central Michigan vs. South Alabama
  • Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
  • Time: 5:00 PM ET
  • Venue: Hancock Whitney Stadium

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: South Alabama favored at -15.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 45.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Central Michigan +525, South Alabama -750

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Central Michigan: 12%
  • South Alabama: 88%

Dimers.com's predictive model estimates win probabilities after simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view of each team's chances.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this college football matchup is Central Michigan 16-32 South Alabama.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Central Michigan a win probability of 12%, while South Alabama has a win probability of 88%.

Summary

According to our analysis, South Alabama is more likely to beat Central Michigan in CFB action at Hancock Whitney Stadium on Saturday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Central Michigan vs. South Alabama predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert college football predictions and the best college football bets today for more insights and betting opportunities.

Our in-depth analysis includes college football player props and college football futures, as well as constantly updated college football odds and the latest college football news.

Related Articles

More Articles
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365