• NFL
  • NBA
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf

Louisville vs. Indiana Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our in-depth analysis offers a comprehensive prediction for the Louisville vs. Indiana NCAAF game on September 16, 2023. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

FINAL
COLLEGE FOOTBALL
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
COLLEGE FOOTBALL
Louisville
21
14
Sep 16, 4PM Lucas Oil Stadium
Indiana
Sep 16, 4PM Lucas Oil Stadium
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
Live Probabilities
Spread
Over / Under
Moneyline
LouisvilleLOU
Win %
100%
0%
IndianaIU
Win Probability
TEAM1234T
Louisville
7140021
Indiana
0014014
102030405040302010102030405040302010
Indiana
Louisville
3rd and 7 at the LOU 44
Last Play
J.Plummer kneels at the LOU 44.
Loading...

Louisville vs. Indiana: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Louisville vs. Indiana
  • Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
  • Time: 12:00 PM ET
  • Venue: Lucas Oil Stadium

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Louisville favored at -10
  • Total (Over/Under): 50.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Louisville -360, Indiana +330

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Louisville: 76%
  • Indiana: 24%

Dimers.com's predictive model estimates win probabilities after simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view of each team's chances.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this college football matchup is Louisville 30-20 Indiana.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Louisville a win probability of 76%, while Indiana has a win probability of 24%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Louisville is more likely to beat Indiana in CFB action at Lucas Oil Stadium on Saturday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Louisville vs. Indiana predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert college football predictions and the best college football bets today for more insights and betting opportunities.

Our in-depth analysis includes college football player props and college football futures, as well as constantly updated college football odds and the latest college football news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365