• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Liga MX

Virginia Tech vs. Virginia Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our in-depth analysis offers a comprehensive prediction for the Virginia Tech vs. Virginia NCAAF game on November 25, 2023. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

FINAL
COLLEGE FOOTBALL
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
COLLEGE FOOTBALL
Virginia Tech
55
17
Nov 25, 8:30PM Scott Stadium
Virginia
Nov 25, 8:30PM Scott Stadium
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
Live Probabilities
Spread
Over / Under
Moneyline
Virginia TechVT
Win %
100%
0%
VirginiaUVA
Win Probability
TEAM1234T
Virginia Tech
101424755
Virginia
0010717
102030405040302010102030405040302010
Virginia
Virginia Tech
3rd and 15 at the VT 39
Last Play
D.Hawthorne rushed to VT 39 for -5 yards. Tackled by VT at VT 39.

Game Prediction Article

There is no prediction article currently available for this game
Loading...

Virginia Tech vs. Virginia: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Virginia Tech vs. Virginia
  • Date: Saturday, November 25, 2023
  • Time: 3:30 PM ET
  • Venue: Scott Stadium

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Virginia Tech favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 53.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Virginia Tech -115, Virginia -102

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Virginia Tech: 47%
  • Virginia: 53%

Dimers.com's predictive model estimates win probabilities after simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view of each team's chances.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this college football matchup is Virginia Tech 25-26 Virginia.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Virginia Tech a win probability of 47%, while Virginia has a win probability of 53%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Virginia is more likely to beat Virginia Tech in CFB action at Scott Stadium on Saturday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Virginia Tech vs. Virginia predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert college football predictions and the best college football bets today for more insights and betting opportunities.

Our in-depth analysis includes college football player props and college football futures, as well as constantly updated college football odds and the latest college football news.

Related Articles

More Articles
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365